WR Finish For Water & Dirt
Gusseted Crotch & NoCrackBack
Single Snap Zippered Fly
Internal Velcro Adjustments
RideLight Reflective Accents
5 Pockets. 2 Front & 2 Rear Hand Pockets, 1 Zippered Side Pocket
Removable 2 Hour Padded Liner Short
Shell: Lightweight Stretch Woven Fabric / Chamois: Lightweight wicking Stretch Knit Fabric
89% Poly / 11% Spandex
The versatility made them a go-to pick for me for traveling and bikepacking trips. I could wear the shorts on the bike, but then wear them to dinner as well.Femme Cyclist
These shorts are a great fit. They breath well in 90deg plus temperatures. The chamois underneath is a great length, so much better than the older style! Thank you for listening to customer feedback and implementing our ideas!
I'm new to mountain biking and was soooo put off by the super long inseams of other mountain bike shorts. Literally couldn't find anything with a shorter inseam. Thankfully these showed up on the Google and I was pumped. I bought them because they were the only 7" inseam on the globe...but I'm so pleased with them that I'll definitely be buying more (can we get a plain black pair, please?).
I'm super short. My legs are also super short, even for my height. I'm stocky, bigger thighs and butt — but these fit me perfectly!
- NO crack attack while riding
- I didn't feel constricted (I hate that feeling)
- I didn't feel like I was going to burst any seams
- my crotch wasn't in pain after a full day of riding (yay for the padded liner — although I did just upgrade to a women's saddle, so that contributed to my improved comfort as well)
- made of quality fabric (both the shorts & liner felt nice to the touch, were breathable, comfortable)
- didn't get snagged up on anything (on my bike or the trail) due to excess fabric or bunching
- honestly didn't realize there was a handy zippered pocket until I was needing it on the trail yesterday (yay)
- would love to see these shorts in more solid color options
These are perfect for my heigh (I am 5'). They aren't super long or too short to where they ride up. They look good and feel good too. The longer is a perfect length under it as well. If you use a different liner it is longer than the shorts.
Coming from a roady background, I have never been a fan of loose shorts. However, I am obsessed with these! Very comfortable and flattering. Also the perfect length since I've never been a big fan of how long most loose shorts are.
Only wore once so far but were great and look great! Shorts big in waist have to see if I can adjust that for wearing when not riding. Legs and butt fit are perfect. Chamois is great!! Great find and totally worth it!!